Are you a newbie advertiser who’s trying to figure out which advertising mediums to use to promote your business? Well, if you want to capitalize on the 3.5 billion searches that take place on Google each day – and let’s face it, who wouldn’t – then Google Ads should definitely be included in the mix.
Why use Google Ads?
Google Ads has something for businesses of all sizes with different budgets, advertising goals, and target audiences. The service offers many benefits to digital marketers:
- It has huge reach. These days, when consumers have a query, their first port of call is usually Google. Your business could offer valuable solutions to some of these queries. When you advertise on Google Ads, relevant searchers are more likely to find you, click on your ads, and convert.
- It’s not complicated to use. Google Ads makes everything straightforward and easy to understand.
- It helps you build brand awareness by reinforcing your brand name and making it visible to consumers, which in turn helps to build trust.
- It helps you to manage multiple client accounts efficiently and in one place.
- It enables you to put constraints on your daily budget, so you don’t have to spend more money than you want to. You can decide how much you want to spend, and only pay when someone interacts with your ad.